Tuesday 22 February 2022

TIME TO BLOSSOM - TIEMPO DE FLORECER

 



TIME TO BLOSSOM

 

I am love.

I am remembering it.

I am learning to experience it.

I am finally recognizing it. 

 

I am beginning to truly trust… in myself and others, as never before, seeing beyond the appearances, to the One divine Self we all share.

 

Reactivity starts to subside, as it does not feel good in my being.

I am each time more capable to observe my own emotions and become less and less attached to them, by abiding in my true essence, being aware of being aware.

 

My practice… is the presence of God.

Being the immutable sky, as opposed to the transience of the clouds.

 

I am what I am, and my essence is overflowing my little self to the outside, going beyond my own apparent limits, to be aligned with a bigger plan, beyond the narrowness of my conditioned human mind.

 

I keep on learning everyday.

I am learning to blossom, as a fragile flower that opens itself for the sake of beauty and selflessly shares its parfum to the world.

No need to protect myself anymore. No need to pretend to be something that I am not.

 

It´s the moment of trust and surrender, of giving oneself fully to the world.

At least, the intention is clear. The precise ways will be shown at their own pace, when the time is right.

 

I am slowly finding my purpose, my place in the world, by just sharing who I am, by bringing forth the gifts of a lifetime.

I am able to do it, everything following its right cadence, in the natural order of things.

 

The key is  to share.

Everything is linked.

We better blossom together.

There is a peaceful intelligence governing everything, the universe being knowingly aware.

Conscioussness is one.

Awareness knowing itself.

Aware Conscioussness.

And… We all are that.

 

LOVE.

 

Daya

 

_________

 

TIEMPO DE FLORECER

 

Yo soyamor.

Poco a poco lo estoy recordando.

Estoy aprendiendo a experimentarlo.

Finalmente lo estoy reconociendo.

 

Estoy empezando a confiar verdaderamente... en mí misma y en los demás, como nunca antes, observando más allá de las apariencias, al Único Ser divino que todos compartimos.

 

La reactividad comienza a disminuir, ya que no se siente bien en mi ser.

Soy cada vez más capaz de observar mis propias emociones y apegarme menos a ellas, permaneciendo más en mi verdadera esencia, siendo consciente de ser consciente.

 

Mi práctica… es la presencia de Dios.

Ser el cielo inmutable, frente a la transitoriedad de las nubes.

Soy lo que soy, y mi esencia está desbordando mi pequeño yo hacia el exterior, yendo más allá de mis propios límites aparentes, para alinearme con un plan más grande, más allá de la estrechez de mi mente humana condicionada.

 

Sigo aprendiendo todos los días.

Estoy aprendiendo a florecer, como una flor frágil que se abre en aras de la belleza y comparte desinteresadamente su perfume con el mundo.

 

Ya no necesito protegerme. No necesito fingir ser algo que no soy.

Es el momento de la confianza y la entrega, de la entrega total al mundo.

Al menos la intención es clara. Los caminos se mostrarán a su propio ritmo, cuando sea el momento adecuado.

 

Poco a poco estoy encontrando mi propósito, mi lugar en el mundo, simplemente compartiendo quién soy, compartiendo los regalos frutos de toda una vida.

 

La clave es compartir.

Soy capaz de hacerlo, todo siguiendo su correcta cadencia, en el orden natural de las cosas.

 

Todo está unido.

Florecemos mejor en compañía.

Hay una inteligencia pacífica que gobierna todo, el universo siendo una inteligencia consciente.

La consciencia es una.

Consciencia conociéndose y experimentandose a sí misma.

Consciencia Consciente.

Y… Todos somos eso.

 

AMOR

 

Daya

No comments:

Post a Comment